The health and safety of our staff and customers is one of our utmost priorities. In respect to the growing concern surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to update you on how we’re practicing the highest hygiene standards possible to continue providing for our communities.
We have made changes in-store to combat the spread of illness and ensure we’re able to continue serving the needs of our customers. Some of which include:
- 1.5m social distancing at the registers, including using alternate registers open to ensure 1.5m is maintained.
- Our stores will monitor limits to customers allowed in-store to not exceed 100.
- Ensuring team members are well before starting a shift.
- Supplying hand sanitiser for staff in each store.
- Increased cleaning of check out areas, screens and EFTPOS machines.
- Increased cleaning of our stores by our external contractors.
- Discontinuing our bra fitting services for the time being.
- Closing our fitting rooms in-store until further notice.
- We have added register screens into stores for added protection.
Best&Less is monitoring the situation on a day-by-day basis and will continue to follow the advice set out from public health authorities. Due to an unforeseen increase in demand of certain items, we are experiencing some low stock levels in-store and online and slight delays in processing orders. We ask for your patience in this instance as we are working to have stock levels replenished as soon as possible.
We would like to take a moment to thank our incredible teams and loyal customers for their ongoing dedication and support, especially during these uncertain times.
As family is at the heart of everything we do, let’s care for and support each other and get through this as a community.
Stay safe and have a great day from the team at Best&Less.